Kevin A. Delli-Colli is an independent consultant and retired Managing Director in the Forensic Practice within Deloitte Advisory. Kevin's work at Deloitte included providing open source due diligence and investigative support services to Federal agencies and advising international companies on U.S. export controls, sanctions, and nationa
Kevin A. Delli-Colli is an independent consultant and retired Managing Director in the Forensic Practice within Deloitte Advisory. Kevin's work at Deloitte included providing open source due diligence and investigative support services to Federal agencies and advising international companies on U.S. export controls, sanctions, and national security issues pertaining to foreign acquisition of U.S. businesses.
Prior to joining Deloitte, Kevin was the Deputy Assistant Secretary for Export Enforcement within the Commerce Department's Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS). He served as the senior career executive in the Export Enforcement arm of BIS. In this role, he oversaw BIS's activities to protect U.S. national security and foreign policy interests by vigorously enforcing the Export Administration Regulations. Prior to BIS, Mr. Delli-Colli held senior leadership positions with Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) and the U.S. Customs Service, retiring with over 30 years of government service.
· Built a $100 million forensic practice assisting Federal law enforcement agencies to combat money laundering associated with cross-border criminal activity to include narcotics smuggling, trade, sanctions, and corruption. His practice incorporates forensic accounting, subject matter expertise, commercially enabled intelligence, Advanced Analytics, and e-Discovery services.
· Performed as an Independent Monitor on behalf of the U.S. government to ensure compliance with a National Security Agreement between upon a foreign consortium acquisition of a U.S. Technology Corporation.
· Led a U.S. directed a global assessment of the trade compliance practices of a foreign military corporation upon acquiring a U.S. defense industry corporation
· Led the effort to establish the BIS Principles for an Effective Compliance Program used to assess the effectiveness of U.S. companies' export compliance policies and practices.
· Chaired the Administrative Case Review Board overseeing the administrative penalty process for violations of the Export Administration Regulations,
· Kevin has deep corporate compliance and governance experience around international trade due to his roles investigating multi-national corporations as well as advising them on compliance-related matters.
Copyright © 2019 C2Integration - All Rights Reserved.